It is available for download and uses without any charges. However, it is important to note that the tool is intended for users with certain technical expertise. Step 7- Check Everything,[ in custom Recovery case Check Recovery only, and then hit over the Download. Step 8- As soon as connect your Switched off phone to your PC via usb cable, and wait for Success, after Some time a green circle is appear.Done. On the most recent Windows OS versions like Windows 10, the PC should be able to automatically download and install the required drivers. But if it does not or if you’re using an older version of the Windows OS, then you’d need to download and manually install the MediaTek VCOM USB drivers on your PC. Note that these instructions are only applicable if you’re using the SP Flash Tool on a Windows PC.
It is always recommended that your Android device battery must be charged above 50% at least. If in case, your device runs out of power during Android ROM backup or device backup, it may harshly impact the device. To avoid this, power up your mobile enough to sustain the entire process. Samsung has promised three years of Android updates to all Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S20 variants in the Galaxy S series.
With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc. While earlier we were only limited to using a custom recovery for this job, but now we have other ways to do it from within the OS. We will head on and demonstrate two different methods to backup Android ROMs. Now is the time for app messages, like those of WhatsApp, Telegram, etc.
- Enter your email address to subcribe to this blog and receive notifications of new post by email.
- KingoRoot is an easiest and fastest one click apk to root your Android device.
- Your device will be recognized and the main interface of Dr.Fone will show up.
- Now click on the Download button to start the flashing process.
- In firmware simple words, Custom Rom means installing an Android OS on your phone that is compatible with your device with the purpose of enabling heavy customization.
- Lately, we have been primarily focused on files and file extensions.
For some they just use the backup and restore data functionality of these third party recovery system. In this guide, we show you how to restore stock firmware on HTC 10 and unroot it. Whatever the case will be, if you have rooted your HTC 10 and later would like to return to stock firmware, you can do that by following the below guide.
To start off, install the Android SDK Platform Tools on your PC or computer. It’s the official ADB and Fastboot binary provided by Google. You should download it and extract it to a convenient location on your PC. Doing this will give you the necessary platform-tools folder.